| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lexington, Mo in March is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 70.4mm (2.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Lexington, Mo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lexington, Mo, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lexington, Mo:
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) WNW
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) WNW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) W
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SW
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) N
- Mexico, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Columbia, Mo, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) E
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE